Course offerings for the Fall 2012 semester include selections in Philosophy, Literature, Classical Culture, History, Science, Mathematics, Writing and the Arts! Note that some of these courses begin in the fall but continue on through the winter semester.
Fall is a great time to embark on a new journey of inquiry and discovery. Come and explore alongside other curious learners. There is something here for everyone!
- Barbizon through Impressionism, and Beyond
- Soli Deo Gloria: The Life and Times of J.S. Bach
- Saturday Afternoon at the Opera
- Théatre Montréal Theatre
- Europe: Vibrant Society or Living Monument?
- Haiti: An Unfinished Revolution?
- Has Imperialism a Bright Side?
- L’islam au Québec
- Tsarist Russia: Mystics, Poets, Romanovs and Revolutionaries
- Calamity in a Country House
- A Century of Hebrew Literature – Language and Identity
- Mysterious Mr. Dickens
- The Captive Mind
- From Fate to Destiny: On the Nature of the Human Voyage
- Modern Babel, Another Meltdown?
SCIENCES – NATURAL AND SOCIAL
- Boomer to Zoomer – What’s Next?
- Current Trends and Paradoxes
- Journey of the Universe: Emerging Perspectives
- Loving Creatively: Medieval and Modern Transformations
- On Learning to Hate and Believing in Love